Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Manuka Honey


Honey is completely awesome! Why, you ask? Well apart from being a sweet tooth's dream as it's good for you and is virtually kilojoule free-it's healing properties make it also very sweet to your skin! When I was younger, my chubby cheeks and I took a trip with the family to the scenic New Zealand. My only wish was to be able to experience their famous hot springs but after my parents horror stories of burning flesh and my own quick flashback to a scene in the movie, 'Dante's Peak', I settled for this wonderful body butter from the gift shop on our way out (after my tantrum of course!) It is so very rich and with added Shea butter, it will certainly soften every inch of your body. The best bit is that it has the most divine subtle smell. I remember one of my friends asked where that beautiful smell was coming from and I just had to blurt out it was me! Now I'm not armed with endless wealth to return to New Zealand just yet but luckily, this butter is available online!

No comments: